Coronavirus (COVID-19) Company Message
March 17, 2020
Customers, Friends and Family,
At Boedeker Plastics, Inc. and our affiliated companies, our customers and employees come first. As a partner to you and your business, we continue to monitor the impacts of Coronavirus (COVID-19) carefully, and we strive to ensure the health and safety of our collective employees and communities.
Our leadership team is actively monitoring the situation to ensure rapid and appropriate responses to the ever-changing conditions due to the pandemic. We want to provide an update on our operations and share information that can help you navigate through the current uncertainty.
Over the past several weeks, we have taken many actions to ensure uninterrupted operations, including:
- Restricted all business travel
- Closed our lobby, to walk-in customers and people seeking applications.
- Restricted all truck drivers and delivery personnel to designated areas.
- Cancelled all scheduled customer and supplier onsite visits.
- Identified remote working opportunities for our employees
- Education of employees regarding measures that will help to minimize the spread of the virus, in compliance with CDC recommendations.
- We are closely watching each new development in this situation and continually implementing preventative measures that align with governmental regulations.
As a company, we are in a strong position to support your needs during this very challenging situation.
- We have over $20 million dollars of High Performance, Industrial and Engineering, Plastics Stock Shapes available from inventory, to support your businesses.
- Our business continues to operate at full capacity.
- We will continue to offer same day shipping of all stock items, as permitted by state and federal directives and as long as logistic companies continue to operate.
- Our technical service team is available and ready to assist in any and all new product development activities.
- Our experienced staff of dedicated, inside sales professionals, are just a phone call or email away, to assist our customers with Plastics, The Boedeker Way.
We are dedicated to keeping up the same level of customer service and support during this crisis. Based on current conditions and the information available, we do not anticipate any interruption in our supply of raw materials. However, we are actively monitoring our inventory levels and supply chain closely, to be most prepared to support our customers.
Although we have implemented procedures as mentioned above to reduce the spread of Covid-19, we have also strategized should any of our employees contract the virus. Our production team has been extensively cross-trained in various roles to avoid disruptions within our production environment.
The situation changes daily, so we will continue to update you as time goes on. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We appreciate your continued confidence and business with Boedeker Plastics, Inc. We wish you health and safety during this time.